CAM Inspection Reports
Drone (UAV) Thermographic Imaging – Power Transmission Tower, Flare Stack & Night Surveillance of Harbour
- Field Report – flash memory card
- Inspection Report & Executive Summary
- Recommendation Report
Drone (UAV) Pipeline Inspections
- Still or Video imaging
- Thermographic (hot spots or gas leaks)
- Photogrammetry 3D models – identify movement
- Professional high definition defect imaging with the most suitable imaging equipment
- Clear indication of defect or point of interest location
Still photographs (RGB) are captured to determine the condition of client assets to detect the presence of cracks, distortion, deviation from ‘as built’ drawings, missing or damaged components, degree of corrosion or coating condition & temperature anomalies (thermal imaging).
Flare Stacks & Thermal Oxidisers (TOX) can be inspected while still ‘on line’, allowing comprehensive preparation for repair or replacement, well in advance of shutdowns.