Stockpile Volumetric & Other Survey
Onboard drone PPK Geo-Referencing antenna & image metadata tagging system (3 D photogrammetry models).
Conveyor still, video & thermographic (bearings & motors) aerial inspections.
Stockpile Volumetric Survey
- CAM drone (UAV) system does not require any Ground Control Points (GCP’s)
- Less than 1% tolerance compared to around 10% for ground based volumetric survey
- PPK Geo-Referencing provides as low as 3cm X Y Z GPS coordinates for stockpile volumetric or general drone (UAV) survey mapping
- Hours vs. days with ground based survey
- Autonomous Waypoint Navigation (AWN) for drone (UAV) survey work ensuring accurate imaging positioning & repeatable results for comparison
- 3D photogrammetric topographical models – ability to manipulate or overlay for planning or other purposes