UgCS Command & Control for efficient drone implementation in law enforcement and first response operations to stream live video and data from a drone at the site.
- Get an instant video stream from incident transmitted to a command centre anywhere in the world
- Control any drone remotely to observe a crime scene to make a more informed decision
- Coordinate drone pilots based on drone positions on a single map Securely transmit data via LTE network with VPN channels
- Protect data with on-premises software deployment without cloud-based components
- Transmit data from thermal and EO cameras Gather data to generate a scene map
UgCS Command & Control solution for Search and Rescue (SAR) and Firefighters enables more precise situation assessment, decision making and effective management of first responder teams, providing more efficient resolution of a disaster situation.
Drone pilots and Command centre operators can use the full functionality of UgCS for UAV mission planning, flight management and data processing. The package also includes UgCS Mapper – the desktop geo-referenced image processing software, to create 2D maps in-field, requiring no internet connection.
- Deploy into temporary command centres in minutes to collect data from all pilots in the field
- Increase safety with software’s terrain following and 3D map features to fly at any terrain type
- More effectively conduct SAR operations using automatic search pattern tool
- Achieve result faster being able to manage multiple drones simultaneously
To enable complete data security all UgCS components can be deployed in a private network to transfer data over a secure connection (no internet required).
Flight logs, videos and equipment usage data is stored for detailed incident investigation and planning of equipment’s maintenance.
UgCS centralized drone management solution can be easily integrated with existing Enterprise and Command centre infrastructure.
- Increase security by integrating drones with an existing security system
- Respond to alarms faster by sending a drone for situation assessment
- Continuous perimeter observation with regular drone patrols
- For industrial territory, port and railroad safeguarding
- Increase security of military structures and convoys
- Reconnaissance for more informed decisions
- Monitoring of hostile environments